- Boil some water in a big vessel.
- Take 4.5 cups (675 ml.) of water in another vessel and add 3 tablespoons of curd and 3 tablespoons of oil in it and stir well.
- Add Talod Dhokla Instant Mix in the same vessel and mix it well to make soft paste.
- Keep the paste aside for 10 minutes. Divide the paste into two parts and pour it evenly in two plates.
- Put a solid stand in the boiling water of the big vessel and gently place one plate on it.
- The plate should be steamed for 10 minutes and the dhoklas will be ready.
- Place the second plate in the same manner.
- Cut the dhoklas into small square or diamond shapes and serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
- Note: 150 ml. = 1 cup
- Allergy Advice: Made in a facility that process celery, mustard, soy, sesame, wheat, milk, treenuts & peanut
- Note: To enhance the taste of steamed Dhoklas, you can add grind green chillies and ginger in the paste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.