- Sumac is a type of spice made from the dried and ground berries of the Rhus coriaria plant.
- It has a tangy and slightly lemony flavour.
- Sumac powder is commonly used in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine to add flavour to dishes such as meats, vegetables, and salads.
- It can also be used as a natural food colouring agent.
Uses for sumac powder:
- Adding flavour to meat dishes
- Sprinkling on vegetables
- Flavouring salads and hummus
- The go-to natural food colouring agent
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.