- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: Barley Is a Nutritionally-Rich Grain, and Barley Flour Also Contains a Lot of Essential Vitamins and Minerals, Including B Vitamins, Iron, and Zinc.
- DELICIOUS FLOUR: Whole-Grain Barley Flour Has a Delightfully Nutty and Slightly-Sweet Flavor That Will Enhance Your Dishes.
- VERSATILE FOR BAKING: As It Contains a Small Amount of Gluten, Barley Flour Great for Cookies, Muffins, and Shortbread.
- GREAT SOURCE OF FIBER: Barley Flour Contains About Three Times More Fiber Compared to White Wheat Flour.
- EASY TO USE: You Can Use Finely Ground Barley Flour on Its Own Or in Flour Mixes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.